Apple’s Worldwide Developer Conference runs from 6/11-6/15 in San Francisco next week. Like many of Apple’s staged affairs, it will kickoff with a keynote speech by Steve Jobs. Will new products be announced? Will new products even be hinted at? What about new partnerships or services? An iPhone SDK? Will there be “one more thing”?
So many rumors, so little time. Will we see:
- A major push to bring Windows developers to the Mac?
- New iMacs? Yes, or no.
- Top Secret Leopard features?
- A revamped, new and improved .Mac service?
- New user interface for Leopard?
- New iLife and/or iWork suites?
Oh, what’s the point in even listing anymore? There are as many rumors and predictions about this year’s WWDC as there have been days since last year’s WWDC.
As for me, I’ll be paying close attention to Steve Jobs’ keynote Monday at 10a PDT.